NOT JUST FOR MEMBERS ANYMORE - STAY AT THE NEW FONTANA
Through a special arrangement with Clark Subic Marketing you can now stay at a previous members-only resort at discount rates. Enjoy the water park, casino and a new 18-hole championship golf course. If you choose either the popular family villas or the new high-end hotel, CSM can get you the best rates available at this great U.S. style resort.
UNEQUALLED SOPHISTICATION AT FONTANA VILLAS AND HOTEL
Set amongst the expansive views and lush grounds of the Fontana Leisure Park Resort with meticulously landscaped flower and plant gardens, path walkways, Acacia Trees, finely
golf courses, and the surrounding mountain ranges, these facilities are about as close as you can get to having a vacation in an enchanted garden.
Stay at these villas or the new luxury hotel and find yourself enveloped in the confines of the entirely new, elegantly appointed Fontana Leisure Park Resort with more to do than ever before.
In the villas, individual patios open to manicured lawns where children can play and frolic. At the luxury hotel, wide carpeted hallways deliver you to your high-end room complete with LCD television and upgraded amenities. The Fontana villas elicit emotions similar to arriving home an upscale community in a western country.
CLUBHOUSE OFFERS LUXURY BEYOND THE ORDINARY
Step into the new clubhouse where you check-in, to find an entirely
dramatic, and elegant lobby. You'll feel as though you have entered a luxurious Las Vegas hotel/resort. Look up to see a tall 50 foot tall ceiling with a unique display of the night sky complete with stars and special effects causes you to realize that you are someplace special.
NEW HIGH-END HOTEL FINISHED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY
Fontana continues to position themselves as the premier resort in the Philippines with a great new luxury hotel facility. The high-class, high-rollers hotel is ready and waiting for you with all of the lavishness you'd expect from a first-class Las Vegas hotel.
At the new Fontana, nobody will get bored as there is plenty for everybody to do. The new hotel facility is centrally located in the park so the kids can walk to the U.S. Style water park while you try your fate with Lady Luck at the casino, just a few minutes’ walk away. Or perhaps you’d rather go for a round of golf on the brand new Fontana 18-hole golf course. Let Clark Subic Marketing get you discount reservations at this one-of-a-kind hotel.
NEW MULTI-TERRACE POOL AREA AND OLYMPIC SIZE POOL
Fontana now has a multiple level, terrace pool area with not one but several pools and Jacuzzis. The featured attraction in the pool area is a true, Olympic-sized swimming pool. If you need to get your swimming laps in and want the ultimate in a vacation getaway for your family or business, then Fontana simply has it all. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another resort in all the Philippines with this broad range of features and fun all under one roof.
NEW FACILITIES, NEW CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE
Enjoy a newly built and growing Fontana Resort and Country Club featuring a brand new clubhouse, beautiful new fine-dining restaurant, 24 hour Chinese restaurant, new coffee shop/restaurant, sports bar, casino, new state-of-the-art spa facilities and more.
Let's not forget about all of the other incredible things to do such as a world-class water park, new world-class championship 18 hole golf course now completed. Also, a smaller 9 hole executive golf courses, miniature-golf, Lake & Lagoon swimming pool, Captain Clark Sports Bar, basketball courts, tennis courts, badminton courts, volleyball courts, table tennis, pool tables and darts.
VILLA DETAILS AND FEATURES
Now non-members can enjoy the below features and luxury of two or three bedroom villas within the expanse of Fontana Leisure Park’s 302 hectare property.
- Centralized Air-Conditioning
- Two Full Bathrooms with Hairdryers
- Auxiliary Room with Full Bathroom.
- Hot and Cold Running Water
- Digital Card-Reader-Type, Electronic Locks
- Premium Cable Television
- Refrigerators and Kitchen Appliances
- Kitchen and Dining Areas
- Elegant Living Rooms
- Carports for Your Vehicle
- Operator-assisted NDD/IDD Phones
- Electrical Outlets – 240V
DAY TOURS AND AL FRESCO BUFFET DINING AT FONTANA
New, day tours at Fontana! Is the economic crisis taking a bite out of your company outings and leisure-time getaways for your employees? Why do an overnight when you can facilitate a day tour for much less.
Clark Subic Marketing in cooperation with Fontana Resort has put together special package rates for day-tours at this famous Philippine resort. Why not treat your employees to a day of fun at the U.S. style water theme park with a specially-arranged buffet lunch served outdoors in the shaded lagoon boating area directly next to the water park.
Yes, Clark Subic Marketing has arranged special rates on food and fun for your small, medium or large group day tour booking in order to save your company critical funds in this time of limited revenue for many companies.
HAVE YOUR BANQUET, BUSINESS EVENT OR CONFERENCE AT FONTANA LEISURE PARK
Whether you are considering a stylish birthday party, celebrating the wedding banquet or your dreams, facilitating that important meeting, conference, training session or symposium, gathering your fellowship together or hosting the cocktail party of all cocktail parties, Fontana Leisure Park has so much to offer and will ensure that your event is a success. The staff is there for you every step of the way, making certain that you receive all the assistance you need and that your event is a success.
Their dedicated and committed Banquet Team and event Professionals will assist you in ensuring your food is top-rate and adequate for the specific function you are hosting. They help you decide on the theme of the event and even down to every last detail of your important function. This frees you up to truly sit-back and enjoy the event without the worries and hassles associated with a large event. Throughout the entire process, from the planning to the final post-event evaluation of customer satisfaction, the Fontana staff is guided by the principle that customer’s needs, not theirs, come first.
All catering is provided on site and they offer flexible menu planning, creative ideas and presentations with your budget in consideration. State-of-the-art equipment is readily available for use in order to ensure a successful meeting or conference. No event is too large nor too small for the Fontana staff.
COMPANY TEAMBUILDING AREAS AND EVENT ROOMS
If your company needs to build moral, develop critical teambuilding skills or just have a day of fun and relaxation for your employees, Fontana has the facilities. No other facility in Clark can match the variety and scope of meeting and convention center space as Fontana.
Why go anywhere else when your employees can build important group dynamics by day and play in the casino or listen to live music by night. Fontana's meeting rooms are unmatched and numerous. There are rooms for every size group and every conceivable event setup, from cozy little 20 person rooms to a giant convention center able to host virtually any large, gala event or teambuilding activity.
Outdoor event and team building areas abound from grassy, tree-lined, expansive park environments to a large Olympic size swimming pool, to a lagoon area available for your next teambuilding or private event. Let Clark Subic Marketing, in conjunction with the experts at Fontana arrange all the particulars for your next event.
||Floor Area (sqm)
LIST OF TEAMBUILDING ACTIVITIES AT FONTANA LEISURE PARK
- Bomb Hunting
- Spider Web
- Toxic Waste
- Crocodile Relay
- Animal Sound
- Obstacle Course
- Catch the dragon tail
- Helium Stick
- Bridge going to island
- Boat going to island
CONFERENCE /MEETING EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
A Variety of Professional Microphones (standing, wireless and lapel)
Public Address System/Mixer/Sound system/CD players
Professional Quality LCD Projector
Overhead Projector with Screen
Television with VHS or Video Player; Multi system VCR
Whiteboard and markers
Pads and Pencils
Easel stands/Flip charts
FONTANA WATER PARK
CLARK FONTANA LEISURE PARK MAP
PARAPHRASED REVIEWS GATHERED FROM WEB FOR FONTANA
- During our trip to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday things started out bad. When we arrived late at around 4 pm the villa with pool was no longer available. The management said that the air conditioning was not working. So they sent us to the bar with free drinks. After about 10 to 15 minutes they called us for our new room. The management apologized and to our surprise, they upgrade our villa from a 2 room to 5 room villa with a pool! That was extremely great customer service from our perspective. The 5 room villa was exceptional will all queen-sized beds and bathroom with Jacuzzi along with a large flat screen television. The pool was terrific and the water was nice and very warm. All I can say is thank you for a wonderful experience Fontana.
- This facility has a lot of very spacious rooms so a lot of people can stay. The beds and the rooms are nice and comfortable and everything is working well. I would prefer a bidet spray for the water closet, but you can’t have everything I guess. There is also a room for the driver with a separate comfort room so you don’t have to worry about privacy.
- It’s great to walk around in the grounds of Fontana. Tons of wonderful, relaxing sights and photo ops for Filipino families. You have to pay extra for things like the water park but there is free access the Olympic sized swimming pool.
- If you want to be close to the water park, choose villas on areas A to C for maximum convenience when going back and forth. Especially if you have children who want to spend most of their time there.
- Fontana is my favorite place to have a company outing or team building event. Our company held our annual team building activities at the facility. There was so very much space for everyone. We were able to accommodate almost a thousand people. I like all of the trees and shade that is available when you want to cool down. Very quiet at night so you can get your rest between company events. We did have some difficulty with the limited transportation availability. The easiest way to enjoy the facility is to drive a car. Otherwise, is you are coming from manila, you have to ride a bus then a jeepney, then a cab to get inside the resort. Cab fare will reach at least 350 one way. We appreciated the waterpark and on-site casino the most.
ADDRESS, PHONE AND EMAIL
Fontana Villas Hotel/Resort
Located in the Fontana Leisure Park Resort
C.M. Recto Highway
Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines